And of course I had to decorate!!! Favorite part of course.
Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?! Cute Jana makes these, I went and visited her on my lunch break and picked one up! It is honestly my favorite Halloween piece that I own!
I found this fun idea! It was super cheap too! I just did different layers of Halloween colored candies. I think it will be fun to change it out for different Holiday's. Red's and greens for Christmas, etc. Plus, I'm not eating the candy so can't I reuse it? I think it turned out cute :)
Oh and last but not least. On Monday my mother-in-law and I got together and canned some things! We did some peaches and peach raspberry jam. I thought it looked pretty so I took a picture.
Well I hope everyone's Fall is turning out great! This weather today was a bit yucky, but it made me want to come home and curl up with a blankie and read Twilight.. again. Or something to that effect.




1 comment:
Ok I LOVE your hair!! That brown and red is striking. It looks like your having the time of your life! :)
Post a Comment