Bath & Body Works Wallflowers... These little puppies are amazing. Some might call this OCD, but I have some type of "issue" with thinking my house smells funny, even after it has been freshly scrubbed with Clorox, Windex, you name it. I have tried Airwick and glade, but they never seem to cut it. They don't last very long, and the scent seems to be concentrated in just one area. On Black Friday I ventured off to Bath & Body Works... (oh yes). These pretties were on sale for $5. Cha-ching. I have the Cinnamonstick downstairs, and the Creamy Nutmeg upstairs... Heaven! They have barely used any liquid, and my house constantly smells amazing. Thank you Bath & Body Works.
Neutragena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Acne Scrub. Amazing, period. I have struggled with acne ever since the age of 14 or so. I had been using ProActiv, loved it, however I think my face started to build up immunity! I was nervous to try anything else, but decided to give this lovely a try. #1, it's pink. #2 it smells like pink grapefruit. #3 it makes your face feel very soft afterwards. #4 it works

BareMinerals Starter Kit. For a while I have heard the hype about this product, but never decided to give it a try. It seemed really pricey, and I felt that it wouldn't give me enough coverage. About a month and a half ago ish I decided to give in and try it. I purchased mine at Ulta for $60. A little of the minerals go a loooong way and I feel like my face looks much better than with my other foundation.

Ruby Red Squirt. This is seriously my favorite drink, and I have no idea why. It really is terrible for you, and it isn't diet. Sigh. I have to try and limit myself, but what the heck, it's the Holiday's right? :)









2 comments:
You're cute shand! :) I love your list and I will have to try that other face stuff, Im excited! Also, can you please come help me decorate my house someday? Yours is always so stinking cute!
Gees Shandi I'm glad to see you finally update this thing!! And I'm with this April girl I am so jealous of your home!!!
Post a Comment