Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's going on with us lately

Well I thought it was about time for an update!...

Life is very busy... but I think most of us can say that. I'm living the full-time employee/student/wife roll and let's face it ladies- it is tough! For those of you who have kids also- KUDOS!!! You need some type of award. But I have to admit it is quite rewarding to reap the benefits of our hard work and see how much we have accomplished, etc.

My typical day begins around 7 (Ok this probably doesn't sound very early but I am NOT a morning person!). I get ready and am to work by 8:15 (yes... I live across the street from my job) I work until 5 and then drive across the street home (it is winter so I can drive and feel okay about it) I change my clothes and head to school. School starts at 6 and last until 8:30. I drive home, eat dinner, tuck my husband in bed (not really but) and begin my homework. I do this until oh around 11:30 or so. I then hit the pillow and sleep... Ah yes. Then there is the annoying buzz of my alarm clock.

7AM


I wake up and begin the process over. I think we should start a support group ladies. I'm not complaining, I hate to sound like I am, but we know how it can feel.

I look forward to the weekends though, date night is what gets me through. I'm happy that we are able to do those every week for the most part.

James is busy with work and school as usual- he really is such a hard worker.

On a happy note I started a fun hobby/business that I am loooving! I like making myself hair accessories to match my outfits. So one day I literally woke up and decided to take some to work and start a blog. I am having a hay day people. I've had so many people wanting to try them out! I love it :)

My sister celebrated her 19th birthday on Sunday the 24th. I love her so much, she is such an accomplished little lady and so smart. I look up to her a lot. I will have to post some pictures later, but we went to Applebee's to celebrate and open presents.

Daisy our little dog is being a little angel. I am on cloud 9. She is um... how should I say... a very "hyper".. yes "hyper" bred animal. She went into heat for the second time around Christmas and after that it has honestly been like a different dog. I have always loved her of course, however now she is calm and lets me pet her, lays on my lap, cuddles. Oh it is fabulous. She is quite spoiled also.

I am already dreaming about summer... sad :( I am ready for the snow to be gone.

I think that is about it for the update on our lives, maybe next time I will have some more exciting material.

Love,

Shandi

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones