Suave Sleek Look Shampoo:this my friends says that it is comparable to Matrix's Soft and Sleek and so I thought I'd give it a try. I really really like it! It makes your hair VERY soft and it was around $1.84 at Wal-Mart.

Infusium 23:
my mom used to use this on me when I was little. I haven't used it for about 17 years but now that I have tried it again I think I will use it forever. I think it was around $6 ish at WalMart. It basically is a vitamin type product for your hair. It isn't greasy or thick, it actually looks/feels like slightly white water. You can put it on your hair wet/dry. I started using it on my hair after I wash it and then also before I go to bed just on the ends of my hair. I've noticed a big difference. I think I will actually put mine in a spray type bottle for easier application. Right now I have to squirt some into my hand and try and apply.

Enjoy Shine/Smooth Serum:
I loooove these. I put them on my hair after I straighten it (about a dime size in the palm of my hand) and work it through my hair. You know how after you straighten your hair and sometimes the ends looks a little bit "fly away" or your layers just don't look good (need more definition) ? This works really really well for that and it smells fabulous. I think they were $14 but if you had a friend who does hair I'm sure you could get them for cheaper.

California Self Tanner:
i used to tan off/on in high school and even a bit when I was first married. I'm sure 90% of us have been at least once. Tanning is just not worth it! Skin Cancer, old looking skin... This comes in a liquid spray. I mostly just have been using it on my face because for some reason my face is a LOT whiter than the rest of me? Anyone else? I put it on at night after I wash my face. It basically just evens out my face from the rest of me. I think on Amazon you can purchase it for around $20.
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara:I really REALLY like this mascara. After I curl my eyelashes, I feel like it makes them 10x's fuller and longer. I don't feel like it clumps up as much either. But that's just me.
And that's it!




3 comments:
I ALSO love the lash blast! I got the one that is purple because it is supposed to lengthen AND make them appear thicker. And I love it! But I am definitely wanting to try some of your other likes!
I've always wanted to try that Suave shampoo. And yes, I LOVE the Lash Blast as well. Thats all i use. =)
Well seriously aren't you just a walking commercial!! jk I love all your likes! I love to see what people use to make their hair look gorgeous! So I will be trying some of these suggestions!!
Post a Comment