Blog Archive

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A new favorite website!

Hey everyone!


So... I just found another favorite website that I am in love with. It is called:

The Girl Who Ate Everything



Tonight I made Honey Lime Chicken Enchilada's. LOVELY!!! James loved them too. Click here to get the recipe.

Tomorrow I will be trying her White Chicken Chili.

Anyway, just thought I would share :)


-Shandi

3 comments:

Keely said...

Wow I like this website! It's inspired me to learn how to cook! haha

Alex & Malisa said...

i just wanna say i love your pictures! i don't think you could take a bad picture even if you wanted to. i like you! and yummy food! that will probably be my favorite website now too. oh and Yay for being blog friends! =)

Libby said...

OOOh..sounds dee-lish!! I can't wait to try the recipe! Your blog is so adorable! I love all your cute projects you do, like the receipt can and your flower pot! I love it, you are really talented! I am excited we will blogging buddies! Yay!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones